- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- This product was recommended by 99% of reviewers.
✔ 【ULTRA PHOTOCHROMIC DESIGN】This magical photochromic lens are based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet light, darkening the light grey lens. What’s more, these glasses protect the eyes without interfering with your perception of color. Plus its fashion rectangular design, always match your daily dressing demand
✔ 【UV400 POLARIZED PROTECTIVE LENS】These sunglasses are superior to the previous type of sunglasses in three ways - when moving indoors or outdoors, the lenses adjust to the reduced light conditions automatically. And secondly, the polarized lenses reduce flare and glare. Meanwhile, 100% UV protection layers against harmful UVA/UVB Rays
✔ 【NO MATTER DAY OR NIGHT, IT WORKS WELL】Our sunglasses are made of special photochromic polarized lenses. When driving at night or into a dark environment, the lenses are lightcolored transparent to enhancing the visibility while effectively reducing the glare. During the daytime, it can effectively filter the strong light, enhance the visual sharpness, reduce eyes fatigue, and keep the eyes always in the most comfortable state of outdoor activities.
❤❤❤ PHOTOCHROMIC POLARIZED LENS | Feature▼
- Lightweight Al-Mg Alloy Metal frame.
- Adjustable temple, nose pad and flexible arm bring you a better and comfortable wearing.
- UV 400 Protection: The sunglasses block all three ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB and UVC and protect the human eye 100% from harmful effects of the sun rays.
- Photochromic Polarized lenses: The lenses reduce irritating reflections and glare caused by light reflected from surfaces such as water, road, sand or snow. They absorb 100% of UV light and eliminate 99% glare light.
PHOTOCHROMIC LENS-According to the strength of light, the driving sunglasses lens will change the color. The stronger the light, the darker the color of the lens. , the darker the color of the lens.
Discoloration Test Methods▼
Please put the sunglasses under the sunshine keeping 10-15 seconds, then it will change color darker. (Remember it is sunshine but not cloudy or rainy)
You can use UV light to test , the lens will change darker .
Please know one thing, Do not test discoloration in cloudy weather or indoor. Since The discoloration of the lens is caused by ultraviolet radiation.
- Lens Material: TAC Polarized
- Lens Frame Material: Aluminum Frame
- Visible perspective rate: 99 (%). Anti-UV
- level: UV400 100% UV protection.
- Or polarized: Are polarized glasses
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.