The Hitzem indoor practice net is the tool you’ll need to perfect your batting and pitching skills right from home! No more driving to the batting cages to hit.
Hitzem indoor practice net is a durable, lightweight batting and pitching net that attaches to your garage door with special hooks and Velcro straps.
Its patent-pending storage sleeve keeps the net tucked neatly away when not in use, taking up zero floor space in your garage.
The Hitzem indoor practice net doesn’t have poles or wires like backyard practice nets, and can even be hung from a beam in your basement.
Hitzem indoor practice net attaches to your garage door in minutes, with no tools required.
Unhook the straps and open your garage door, and the net falls into place. Spread the net, plop down some weight into the corners and you are instantly ready for batting or pitching practice. The sturdy net is designed to collect balls without allowing them to bounce back.
- Durable, lightweight batting and pitching net attaches to garage door with special hooks and Velcro straps (can also attach to basement beams)
- 90 second or less no-hassle setup. No poles or wires.
- Patented storage sleeve tucks net away when not in use, taking zero floor space in garage
- Endorsed by two-time World Series Champion JOHNNY DAMON
- Net Size: 7 ft. 8 in. wide x 8 ft. tall. Vinyl Sleeve: 7 ft. 8 in. wide x 14 in. tall. Grommets: 6 on sleeve to attach net. Sock Net: 5 ft. x 5 ft. (to catch balls)
Players Love the Hitzem Batting Net Because:
- Easy set up in garage with no help required
- Net quickly rolls-down when you want to practice
- 100 practice swings in 30 minutes
- Quick roll-up for storage in minutes
Parents Love the Hitzem Practice Net Because:
- One-time set up in the garage or basement
- Storage takes up zero floor space
- Indoor practice net is durable and lightweight
- No driving to batting cages to practice hitting
- Kids can set up practice net it themselves!